Hi BC Athletics Members, Parents/Guardians, Friends, Partners and Event Participants:
BC Athletics invites you to stay connected with us and we hope you will accept our invitation.
With Canada's new anti-spam legislation taking affect July 1, 2014 we want to be sure that email and other electronic communication from BC Athletics is welcomed.
The information BC Athletics sends out includes:
- Children's Programs – Track Rascals, Run Jump Throw & Junior Development
- Youth to Adult Programs in – Track & Field, Road & Cross Country/Trail Running, Race Walking, Marathon, Ultra & Mountain Running
- Funding Support for – Athletes, Coaches & Officials
- Events – Community, Club, Championship, National, International, Sanctioning & Insurance
- Coaching Education – Clinics, Certification & Professional Development
- Officials – Clinics, Workshops, Certification, Upgrading & Officiating Opportunities
- Club Executive – BC Athletics Annual General Meeting, Policies, Rules & Membership
- BC Summer and Seniors Games – Zones, Selection Trials & Contacts
- Provincial & National Teams – Selection Criteria, Standards & Trials
- Membership – Individual, Club, School, Post-Secondary & Fees
- School & Post-Secondary – Contacts, Programs & Links
- Other – relating to the promotion & development of Athletics in British Columbia & Canada
To let us know:
- Click on the following link that takes you to the fillable form: https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=5QTAGgZ3alHqF4Y0vPVaVQ
- See the list of information that BC Athletics sends out by email and other electronic means.
- Decide if you want or need to Opt-in and Stay Connected or want to Opt-out.
- Complete the requested information of: First Name, Last Name & Email Address.
- From the drop down menu:
- Select Stay Connected; or
- Review the information you have put in the form to be sure it is correct.
- Hit the Submit Button at the bottom of the page.
Note: You can Opt-out at any time by just contacting us at:
3713 Kensington Avenue, Suite 2001-B
Burnaby, BC V5B 0A7
Ph: 604-333-3550 – Ext. 101
Thank you for being part of BC Athletics and the Athletics Family in British Columbia.