BC Athletics to Host an Athletics Canada Presentation and Q & A Session with Athletics Canada CEO Rob Guy and National Team Programs Operations Manager Jared MacLeod
You are invited to attend a session with Athletics Canada Staff – Rob Guy and Jared MacLeod.
Details for the Session:
- Date: Saturday, July 12, 2014
- Time: 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm
- Location: Kamloops, Tournament Capital Centre (adjacent to the Hillside Track & Field Stadium)
- Room: Meeting Rooms C & D
Who should attend?
- Athletes, Personal Coaches, Club Executive, Parents interested in the Athletics Canada: National Team Programs; High Performance System and Structure; and Support for Athletes and Coaches.
Food and Beverages:
- BC Athletics will provide light snacks and beverages for those attending.
Topics for the Session:
- Brief overview of the AC Strategic Plan
- The “New” AC HP System and Structure – Hubs
- Athlete Based Support
- Coach Based Support
- The National Team Program
- Athlete Support Programs
- Personal Coach Support Programs
Register for the Session:
- We need you to REGISTER for the Session so we can insure ample space, food and beverages. This will help us a great deal.
- We have space for 100
- Registration Deadline is: Tuesday, July 8th, 2014
- To register – go to this link, complete the form and Submit:
Thank you and we will see you in Kamloops
Brian McCalder, President/CEO, BC Athletics