Half Marathon Run Clinic Leaders Needed!
Fit First Footwear in Burnaby is recruiting Half Marathon Run Clinic Leaders. Leaders will help Fit First Run Clinic Members train for the BMO Half Marathon which takes place in Vancouver on Sunday, May 04, 2014.
The Fit First Run Clinic:
- Leaves from Fit First Footwear at Fortius Sport and Health Centre (3713 Kensington Ave. Burnaby, BC, V5B 0A7)
- Begins on Sunday, February 09, 2014
- Starts at 9:30am
- Continues every Sunday for 13 weeks
- Trains Run Clinic Members using influences with the Galloway Method – involves running for 10 minutes and walking for 1 minute
Who are we looking for?
- A leader should be able to commit for 13 weeks
- A leader should be able to run for 1 hour consecutively as of February 2014 (pace can vary – we are recruiting all types of athletes!)
- A leader should be enthusiastic about health and running
- No specific training is required (we will provide training and support!)
Why join us as a Fit First Run Clinic Leader?
- Receive a free pair of New Balance shoes
- Receive a technical New Balance running t-shirt
- Receive 25% off all regularly priced items at Fit First AND LadySport while a Run Clinic Leader
- Receive confirmation of volunteer hours served (if required) and a reference letter upon successful completion of the Run Clinic
- You will help inspire others to become the best runner that they can be!
- Give Phil Moore a call at our Fit First location (604)299-8851, our LadySport location (604)733-1173 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org